Wednesday, July 6, 2011

When Will The World End

Alex sent in a comment asking if Jody could tell us if the world was going to end in 2012.  Well Alex I have a treat for you, not only will she answer that questions, but if the answer is no, then she'll tell us when it is going to end.  I've started this experiment with a simple chart.  In each square is a predicted time that the world might end.
I've placed this chart at the bottom of Jody's cage.
And in no time she was eager to help predict the worlds end.  The rules of this question go like this:  I was going to go away on a trip for a few days.  I would leave Jody in her cage and which ever date had the most poop on it would be the last day on earth.
So after a few days of fun for me, and misery for Jody.  A choice was clear.  So Alex, and the rest of you out there, the world will be ending in... 2100!

Please feel free to leave a question in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment