Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How To Lose Weight

After bugging a few of my friends for questions, Brent asked "Why can't I lose 10 pounds?".  Well Brent, maybe Jody can help you shed those pounds.  Today we ask Jody, What's the best way for Brent to Lose 10 pounds.  To start this question I simply came up with 3 possible ways for Brent to lose weight.
I then wrote down these suggestions on circles of paper and taped these circles to the floor, each an equal distance from Jody's food bowl.
The plan is simple.  Jody is a really messy eater, I have to sweep around her cage pretty much every day.  So for one weekend I decided that I would not clean up around Jody's cage.  The circles on the ground where sure to collect a few morsels of Jody food and the one with the most seed and pellet refuse on it would be the best bet for Brent.  So after a few days...
Exercise had a two little seeds and a medium seed.
Eat better had one seed.
Surgery had two small seeds and a whole pellet.
So since there seemed to be a tie in number of pieces I figured the tie breaker would be in the size or weight of the pieces.  In this case, "Surgery" is the winner.  Better get under the knife Brent.

No comments:

Post a Comment