Monday, June 27, 2011

Which Tie To Wear For a Job Interview

For the first instalment of "Let Jody Decide", I've decided to let Jody pick which tie I will wear for a job interview.  I've got two ties to choose from.  Tie one is a nice blue striped tie, and tie two a grey square thing.
I've placed two crackers (Jody's favorite treat) in her cage, the rules are simple, which ever cracker she finishes first is the tie I will wear.  Cracker one will represent tie one, cracker two will represent tie two.  I originally hung both ties behind their corresponding crackers, however Jody was freaked out by this and refused to even go near her cage till I took them away.  That's because she's not only kind of stupid, but very chicken as well.
Eventually she had enough courage to return and instantly she spotted her two cracker.
After about 10 minutes she started in on the crackers. She took samples from both, but quickly it was clear that cracker 1 (the blue striped tie) was the cracker of choice. A few minutes later cracker 1 was gone and my choice was made.
If you have a question you'd like to ask Jody leave a comment after this post.  I have many other ways to get Jody to make choices as well, the choose a cracker is just one.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to know whether or not the world will end 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: I didn't get the job... however I'm fairly certain that it wasn't because of a poor tie choice.

    ReplyDelete